Why Choose Our Veterinary Practice
WHY TRUST YOUR PETS' CARE TO ANYONE ELSE?
Our veterinary practice has established itself amongst the local community and now provides veterinary care to thousands of pets every year in Kidderminster, Stourport on Severn and surrounding areas. We are a privately owned non-corporate veterinary practice, owned managed and run by vets with your animals best interests at heart.
We know as well as anyone that you consider your pet to be a member of your family. That is why the whole team here at the practice work hard to provide the very best in veterinary care and services. We treat your animals as if they are our own.
WE PROVIDE AFFORDABLE VETERINARY CARE AT THE HIGHEST STANDARD. WE ARE ONE OF ONLY A FEW KIDDERMINSTER PRACTICES WHO HAVE BEEN VETTED BY THE ROYAL COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SURGEONS AND HAVE YEAR AFTER YEAR PASSED A RIGOROUS INSPECTION PROCESS AND ACHIEVED AN ACCREDITED PRACTICE TIER 2 LEVEL. THEREFORE YOU CAN BE SURE YOUR PET IN IN THE SAFEST HANDS.
Some of the services we can provide for our clients are:-
- GUARANTEED SAME DAY APPOINTMENT IF YOU NEED US.
- LATE NIGHT OPENINING ON MONDAYS UNTIL 8.00PM.
- DISCOUNTED VACCINATION PACKAGES FOR PUPPIES AND KITTENS.
- HOME VISITS
- OUR POPULAR MOBILE VET SERVICE IS AVAILABLE FOR HOME VISITS . LET US COME TO YOU FOR JUST £10 ON TOP OF OUR NORMAL FEES OR FREE VISITS FOR ANNUAL BOOSTERS. ASK FOR DETAILS.
- AMPLE FREE PARKING AND DISABLED ACCESS
- PERSONAL 24/7 ON SITE EMERGENCY SERVICE BY YOUR OWN VETS AND NURSES AT YOUR OWN PRACTICE .WE ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU AND WILL NEVER ASK YOU TO TRAVEL GREAT DISTANCES TO AN UNFAMILIAR OUT OF HOURS CLINIC UNLIKE THE MAJORITY OF LOCAL PRACTICES.
- OVERNIGHT HOSPITALISATION FOR SICK OR INJURED PATIENTS OR THOSE RECOVERING FROM MAJOR SURGERY. WE WILL NEVER ASK YOU TO TAKE YOUR SICK OR INJURED PET TO ANOTHER PRACTICE TO BE CARED FOR OVERNIGHT.
- ALL THE FACILITIES ONE WOULD EXPECT FROM A FIRST CLASS VETERINARY PRACTICE
- RCVS APPROVED PRACTICE AND VETERINARY NURSE TRAINING PRACTICE
- A DEDICATED TEAM OF SMALL ANIMAL VETS WITH YEARS OF EXPERIENCE.
- GUIDED TOURS OF THE PRACTICE TO SEE "BEHIND THE SCENES" PLEASE ASK AT RECEPTION
- OPTHALMOLOGY (EYE) REFERRALS TAKEN
- PHYSIOTHERAPY WITH CHARTERED PHYSIOTHERAPISTS BRADFORDS VETERINARY PHYSIOTHERAPY
- CARDIOLOGY (HEART) SPECIALIST CLINICS AND REFERRALS
- ***NEW SUNDAY OPENING FOR ROUTINE APPOINTMENTS 10AM-1 PM AT KIDDERMINSTER SURGERY AND 10AM-11AM AT STOURPORT SURGERY***
We have surgeries based at Kidderminster [Birmingham Road] and Stourport-on Severn [Areley Kings]. Both surgeries are RCVS Accredited Practices and Veterinary Nurse Training Practices.
Our practice is staffed by :
- 8 FULL TIME Veterinary Surgeons
- 13 Veterinary Nurses
- 1 Practice Manager
- 9 Reception and Administration staff
Both surgeries are open from 8.30am - 8.30pm on Monday and 8.30am-7pm Tuesday to Friday, 8.30am -3pm on Saturday and 10am-1pm on Sunday at Kidderminster and 10am -12 noon at Stourport.
Kidderminster 01562 822692
Stourport -on -Severn 01299 822423 01299 822052