Why Trust Your Pets' Care To Anyone Else?
Our veterinary practice has been established for over 50 years, and now provides veterinary care to thousands of pets every year in Kidderminster, Stourport on Severn and surrounding areas. We are a privately owned non-corporate veterinary practice, owned managed and run by vets with your animals best interests at heart.
We know as well as anyone that you consider your pet to be a member of your family. That is why the whole team here at the practice work hard to provide the very best in veterinary care and services. We treat your animals as if they are our own.
WE PROVIDE AFFORDABLE VETERINARY CARE AT THE HIGHEST STANDARD. WE HAVE BEEN VETTED BY THE ROYAL COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SURGEONS AND HAVE YEAR AFTER YEAR PASSED A RIGOROUS INSPECTION PROCESS AND ACHIEVED AN ACCREDITED PRACTICE TIER 2 LEVEL. THEREFORE YOU CAN BE SURE YOUR PET IN IN THE SAFEST HANDS.
Some of the services we can provide for our clients are:-
- Guaranteed same day appointment if you need us
- Discounted vaccination packages for puppies and kittens
- Home visits
- Our popular mobile vet service is available for home visits. Let us come to you for just £10 on top of our normal fees or free visits for annual boosters - please ask for details
- Ample free parking and disabled access
- Overnight hospitalisation and care for sick or injured patients or those recovering from major surgery
- All the facilities one would expect from a first class veterinary practice
- RCVS approved practice and veterinary nurse training practice
- A dedicated team of small animal vets with years of experience
- Guided tours of the practice to see "Behind the scenes" - please ask at reception
- Opthalmology (eye) referrals taken
- Physiotherapy with chartered physiotherapists bradfords veterinary physiotherapy
We have surgeries based at Kidderminster [Birmingham Road] and Stourport-on severn [Areley Kings]. Both surgeries are RCVS accredited practices and veterinary nurse training practices.
Our practice is staffed by :
- 7 full time veterinary surgeons
- 13 veterinary nurses
- 1 practice manager
- 9 reception and administration staff