Prices will vary depending on the care or treatment required by your pet.
We will endeavour to provide full estimates of fees for medical or surgical procedures tailored to suit individual requirements.
If you would like to enquire about our charges, please do contact us at the surgery.
Please note that payment is required at the time of consultation or on collection of your pet following discharge from the hospital.
We accept payment by cash, credit and debit cards.
BEST START PUPPY AND KITTEN PACKAGES ONLY £64.00 inc VAT
£54 if joining our Pet Health Plan
Includes All The Following Benefits For Your New Arrival :-
- Pre-purchase / ownership advice on your new friend
- Initial health examination by one of our vets
- 1st and 2nd vaccination injections against Distemper Hepatitis Parvovirus and Leptospirosis in dogs and Cat 'flu enteritis and Feline Leukaemia Virus in cats.
- 1st flea treatment
- 1st worming treatment
- Microchip and registration
- Pet insurance for 4 weeks ( Please note this does not apply to puppies or kittens that are for sale)
- 6 month Adolescent health check
1st Consultation = £46
2nd and subsequent Consultations = £38.50
Home visit = VV2U £12 (24hrs notice required) + Consultation fee CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
House visit (during normal hours) = £78 + Consultation fee CURRENTLY LIMITED AVAILABILITY
£15 for dogs, cats and other pets. Includes registration of your pet on the central database.
Included with our Best Start Package
Fixed price treatments inclusive of VAT
Members of our Health Plan benefit from 20% off these prices.
Scale and Polish £266
Minor treatment including scale and polish £362
Major treatment including scale and polish £540 - £612