Let us treat your pet in the comfort of your own home for just a £12 visit fee plus our usual in clinic fees in addition.
Our vets and nurses will visit you at a mutually convenient time for individual personal care for your pet in the comfort and familiar surroundings of your own home.
This is ideal for the elderly or those with young families or for those who find that the visit to the vets is just far too stressful!
Some of the services we can offer at your home include:-
- Medical treatments
- Health checks and vaccinations
- Blood samples and laboratory tests
- Blood pressure measurements
- Pet passports and travel advice
- Flea and worm treatments
- Preventative health care advice
- A sympathetic euthanasia service and after care arrangements if required
- Collection and return of your pet where required for operations or hospitalisation
- Client continuity with the same vets getting to know you and your pet’s needs
The home visiting service is supported by our two fully equipped RCVS Accredited practices in Kidderminster and Stourport on Severn which have full surgical, diagnostic and hospitalisation facilities.
For full terms and conditions please click here.