THE VALE VETERINARY GROUP PET HEALTH PLAN
THE BEST CARE FOR YOUR BEST FRIENDS AT AN
AFFORDABLE MONTHLY PRICE - SAVING MONEY
AND SPREADING THE COST OF TREATMENT.
To enable pet owners to spread the cost of routine treatment, we have designed our own practice membership scheme – the Vale Veterinary Group Pet Health Plan.
Our Pet Health Plan Costs from £11.10 per month and offers:
- Regular health examinations every 6 months to check general health, nails, anal glands, weight, teeth, joints, skin, eyes, ears, heart and lungs.
- Immediate savings on boosters and Best Start packages available.
- Annual full booster vaccination including optional Kennel Cough vaccination for dogs.
- Annual urine analysis ang geriatric wellness check for over 7 year olds (Premium Plan).
- Worming treatments (sufficient for 12 months) Monthly treatments on Premium Plan.
- Flea treatments (sufficient for 12 months).
- Convenient monthly payments for routine services.
- 20% discount on specified long term medication.
- 20% off dental treatment.
- 10 % off in house blood tests and x-rays on Premium Plan.
- 10% off nail clipping . ( free on Premium Plan).
- 10% discount on neutering, routine consultations, standard home visits and microchip implants.
- 10% off additional flea and worm treatments.
- 10% discount on pet food, pet accessories, dental hygiene products,
- Optional Accidental Injury Cover available.
- Exclusive seasonal offers and promotions.
- Personalised &Printed Treatment Planner for your pet.
Speak to one of our team today to find out how you can save money and spread the cost of treatment for your pets’ ongoing health.
Kidderminster 01562 822692
Stourport on Severn 01299 822423 822052